Student Advisory Committee
Founded in 2018, the IPE Student Advisory committee is responsible to, and directed by, the Executive Committee (EC) of the Michigan Center for Interprofessional Education. The overarching charge of the Student Advisory committee is to increase and promote active and meaningful participation in IPE among students, with the ultimate goal of ensuring students are prepared to work in collaborative environments.
Membership List 2019-20
Marie Cupo, Nursing; Christina Tang and Madeleine Davies, Pharmacy
Representatives from IPE Student Organizations:
- Blueprints for Pangaea: Naquia Unwala, LSA
- Health Policy Student Association (HPSA): Sarah Rosenblum, Public Health
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement-Open School (IHI-OS): Stephanie Cohen, Public Health and Social Work
- Interprofessional Health Student Organization (IHSO): Michelle Azar, Pharmacy
- U-M Student Run Free Clinic (UMSRFC): Aurelie Tran, Medicine
- 101 Committee Liaison: Karthik Nagappan, Business
- Curriculum Committee Liaison: Sarah Peper, Nursing
- Secretary: Anna Burley, Pharmacy
- Corey Brutman, Pharmacy
- Jeff Outwin, Kinesiology
* See the Interprofessional Student Organizations page for click-throughs to their websites for event info.