HPE Day 2020 Is Cancelled
Cancelled: U-M’s 6th annual Health Professions Education Day
You may still be able to submit your poster to these national/regional conferences:
- NEXUS, August 23-26, Minneapolis (abstract submission runs through April 3).
- MIPERC, September 17-18, Grand Rapids (abstract submission runs through May 15)
For over half a decade, HPE Day at U-M has annually brought together health education scholars, researchers, practitioners, and students. The day is a much-appreciated opportunity to share best practices and explore opportunities for collaboration and innovation. We look forward to seeing you at next year’s HPE Day.
HPE Day Resources and Info
- Subscribe: Sign up for the HPE Day mailing list.
- Revisit: Photos and info from 2019 HPE Day.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HPE Day is sponsored by: U-M Department of Learning Health Sciences at the Medical School, Center for IPE, Center for Research on Learning and Teaching, Office of Academic Innovation.
- If you have questions, contact