Interprofessional Leadership Fellows
Background on IPL Fellows:
The Interprofessional Leadership (IPL) Fellows program gives faculty members from U-M campuses the opportunity to develop their interprofessional education and leadership capacity. The 18-month IPL program enables faculty to learn from and work with academic and practice leaders at the university and national levels. If you have questions about the program, please email IPEcenter@umich.edu.
- Meet the 2020-21 fifth cohort of Interprofessional Leadership Fellows, just announced!
- Meet the 2019-20 fourth cohort of Interprofessional Leadership Fellows and learn about their projects.
- Learn about the 2018-19 third cohort of IPL fellows and their projects.
- Learn about the 2017-18 second cohort of fellows and their projects. And watch a video of a panel of fellows (from 2017).
- Learn about the inaugural cohort of fellows (2016-17) and their projects.
Testimonial from Cohort 3 IPL Fellow:
“The program helped our COHSE team see that interprofessional education can contribute to improvement in patient outcomes, health care delivery systems, and the public’s health. The possibilities are tremendous, and seeing what other people are doing is absolutely inspiring. I would encourage others to learn more about how interprofessional education is possible in your own practice.” Read more.
–Marjorie McCullagh, nursing professor, director of U-M Occupational Health Nursing & member of U-M Center for Occupational Health and Safety Engineering (COHSE)