IP-X Research Stimulus
- February 2018: First Team of Early Implementation Grantees Announced
- September 2017: First Teams of IP-X Pilot Grantees Announced
Thank you for your interest in the Interprofessional Exchange (IP-X) Research Stimulus program introduced in 2017 by the U-M Health Sciences Council.
IP-X grants support research focused on the health outcomes and value of interprofessional exchange (IP-X) on care and service, policy, and education.
Grant Submission and Review:
The information that faculty research teams will need to apply will be divided into sections on eligibility, submission procedure, awardee responsibilities, application components and format, due date and awardee notification.
- IP-X Pilot Grant RFA (applications for up to $50,000 per team)
- IP-X Early Implementation Grant (applications for up $250,000 per team)
- IP-X Application Review Process
The Health Sciences Council sponsoring the IP-X Research Stimulus is comprised of the deans of the following U-M schools: School of Dentistry, School of Kinesiology, Medical School, School of Nursing, College of Pharmacy, School of Public Health, and School of Social Work. Additional support is provided by the U-M Office of the Provost.
If you have a question about the IP-X grants, please send it to IPEcenter@umich.edu. Stay tuned to our website, Twitter account, and monthly IPE Community e-news for information on future calls for proposals and funding opportunities.