IP-X Research Stimulus
Thank you for your interest in the IP-X Research Stimulus program first announced in Winter 2017 by the U-M Health Sciences Council. Grants will support research focused on the health outcomes and value of interprofessional exchange (IP-X) in education, policy, research, care and service. Possible topics include (but are not limited to) these areas: opioid abuse, hypertension, diabetes, hospital readmissions, vaccination programs, tele-health, poverty, diversity, and precision medicine. Below please find reminders and materials that will help faculty teams in the process of preparing applications for the 2017 first round of funding.
Grant Submission and Review:
The information that faculty research teams will need to apply for funding is included in the following documents, which are divided into sections on eligibility, submission procedure, awardee responsibilities, application components and format, due date and awardee notification.
- IP-X Pilot Grant RFA (applications for up to $50,000 per team are due no later than 5 p.m. on June 14, 2017)
- IP-X Early Implementation Grant RFA (applications for up $250,000 per team are due no later than 5 p.m. on June 14, 2017)
- IP-X Applications Review Process
Frequently Asked Questions:
In addition, if you were unable to attend one of our informational sessions, view the presentations below:
- RFAs and the Review Process by Frank Ascione (Director, Michigan Center for IPE), April 3, 2017 presentation
- Health Science Council Retreat by James Dalton (Dean, College of Pharmacy), September 7, 2016 presentation
The Health Sciences Council sponsoring the IP-X Research Stimulus is comprised of the deans of the following U-M schools: School of Dentistry, School of Kinesiology, Medical School, School of Nursing, College of Pharmacy, School of Public Health, and School of Social Work. Additional support is provided by the U-M Office of the Provost.
If you have a question about the IP-X grants, please send it to IPEcenter@umich.edu.