IP-X Research Stimulus
- February 2018: First Team of Early Implementation Grantees Announced
- September 2017: First of IP-X Pilot Grantees Announced
Thank you for your interest in the Interprofessional Exchange (IP-X) Research Stimulus program introduced in 2017 by the U-M Health Sciences Council.
IP-X grants will support research focused on the health outcomes and value of interprofessional exchange (IP-X) on care and service, policy, and education.
Grant Submission and Review:
The information that faculty research teams will need to apply for funding will be posted below in early March 2018. They will be divided into sections on eligibility, submission procedure, awardee responsibilities, application components and format, due date and awardee notification.
- IP-X Pilot Grant RFA (applications for up to $50,000 per team)
- IP-X Early Implementation Grant (applications for up $250,000 per team)
- IP-X Application Review Process
The Health Sciences Council sponsoring the IP-X Research Stimulus is comprised of the deans of the following U-M schools: School of Dentistry, School of Kinesiology, Medical School, School of Nursing, College of Pharmacy, School of Public Health, and School of Social Work. Additional support is provided by the U-M Office of the Provost.
If you have a question about the IP-X grants, please send it to IPEcenter@umich.edu.