Become an Interprofessional Leadership Fellow!
Health professions faculty on U-M’s three campuses are invited to apply by 11/22 for this program’s cohort 3.
Faculty members who are eager for training and networking to become IPE champions, please take note: The application has opened for the third round of University of Michigan’s groundbreaking Interprofessional Leadership (IPL) Fellows program.
Benefits to fellows include:
- Participating in a fully-funded 3.5-day national faculty Train the Trainer program.
- Working with a multidisciplinary team on an interprofessional project.
- Accessing up to $5000 in seed funding to support projects and scholarship.
- Building expertise as a change agent to advance IPE and collaborative practice.
- Gaining skills and strategies for coaching faculty and facilitating IPE teams.
- Being part of a national community of practice.
Browse the photos below and learn more about previous IPL cohort activities and accomplishments (featured above is an IPL cohort 2 group of fellows at a 2017 national Train the Trainer program in Seattle, fully funded through the IPL program).
Then submit your application by November 22, 2017!