- National Center for Institutional Diversity Grants to Support Research and Scholarship for Change at U-M states interest in funding projects (up $5000) that are interdisciplinary, that cross boundaries in terms of theory or methodology, and/or involve interdisciplinary collaborators.
- Michigan Medicine Office for Health Equity and Inclusion (OHEI) DEI Mini-Grants Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Mini-Grants to acknowledge, inform, reinvigorate and refocus departmental and unit efforts on activities that promote respect for and learning about others.
- Center for Research on Learning and Teaching: CRLT grants enhance teaching and learning and are open to eligible members of the Ann Arbor campus of U-M. Grants range from $500 Instructional Development Fund grants to $10,000 for for individual or collaborative groups of faculty to improve teaching and learning.
- Office of Academic Innovation has grant opportunities that can be relevant for IPE, especially for “Supporting communities in informal and/or formal learning environments.”
- Office of Continuing Medical Education and Lifelong Learning: Grants up to $25,000 will support innovations in all aspects of physician/health professional learning, including content, process, outcomes or assessment, and encouraging interprofessional learning and team training.
Center for IPE:
IPE Travel Grant: Travel grant funds are available for to support faculty and students in sharing their IPE research at conference and meetings. Faculty must hold at least a 50% appointment in one of the health science schools at U-M Ann Arbor campus; additionally, ALL Interprofessional Leadership Fellows are eligible to apply, as well as U-M health science students. Grants of up to $1,500 may be awarded (larger requests may be considered in special circumstances). Funds should be used for travel and conference expenses in accordance with U-M guidelines.